Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rizal Shrine

Picture Rizal Shrine is known for the birthplace of our Philippine National Hero, Jose Rizal. It is one of the most frequented historical and tourist sites in Laguna. An average of 270,000 tourists visit this shrine annually.
 It was easy to go there because there are signs and people will help tourists to find the way. I have already gone to Rizal Shrine, during my grade school days and as far as I remember the color of the Shrine was white. But, as we got to the Shrine, I was shocked because of its color. It is already green!  I was a bit disappointed with the color because they changed the structure so much. I am happy with the people there, I saw kids playing, dancing and I heard by some of them they were going to join Showtime, a famous talent show in abs-cbn. For me, it was nice to unwind there because of its fresh air and green environment.

When we were already inside the house, in the first floor, there were the medals of Rizal. The house of Rizal is huge, because I know that Rizal came from a middle-class. The chandeliers were all like the same, in the room, dining, and living room. I was amazed with the kitchen of Rizal, it was really different. There were the pot, and woods used for cooking. In the bathroom, there was a big jar, and a big hole. It was not hot inside the house because the shrine was made of wood, the windows were open, so it was not hot inside. Going to the room, I saw the room of the parents of Rizal, there was a picture of them and also the ceiling it was like, already breaking. The house of Rizal was simple but elegant.

      Going outside the shrine, there was the Nipa Hut, used as playground by Jose Rizal with his sisters. I also saw the original coat of Rizal, his novel Noli Metangere and El Filibusterismo. The original things of Rizal were all kept carefully. There was also a gallery at the outside the Shrine, 

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement